Having a vague idea of the value of your asset simply is not good enough. In order to protect yourself from liability when dealing with partners, shareholders, potential buyers, financial institutions, and government agencies, it is imperative that you have;
Why choose TownCity Real Estate Appraisal for your Asset?
- Certified and well trained appraisers.
- Accurate and reliable result.
- Documented proof of your property’s value.
- Strong database.
- Asset valuation is the process of assessing the value of a company, real property or any other item of worth, in particular assets that produce cash flows. Asset valuation is commonly performed prior to the purchase or sale of an asset or prior to purchasing insurance for an asset.
- ASSET VALUATION is the process of determining the current worth of a portfolio, company, investment, or balance sheet item. The term is often used to describe the worth of an asset which may be incorporated into company accounts, where the ownership of the asset is not necessarily to be transferred but the valuation is required for the balance sheet, company takeovers, share flotation or mortgages
Purpose of Asset Valuation
- Financial reporting
- Determination of equity
- Risk management
- Asset management
- Real Estate Mortgage for abroad studying
- Embassy requirement
Why is Asset Valuation Important?
- For Taxes
- To Analyze Investment Potential
- For Financial Reports and Audits
- For Mergers and Acquisitions
- Loan Applications